Sully District Council of Citizens Associations
P.O. Box 230042
Sully Station, VA 20120-0042
25 October 2017 Sully District Council Meeting Minutes
by Jeff Parnes, 1st Vice President
- PREVIOUS MEETING MINUTES:
The minutes for the September 2017 Sully District Council are available online.
- MEETING ANNOUNCEMENTS:
Refer to the October 2017 agenda for meeting announcements.
- SULLY DISTRICT COUNCIL TWEETS!
- Follow us at @SullyDistrict!
- For transportation and related issues, follow the Sully District Transportation Advisory Commissioner at @SullyTAC
Membership Topic: Seventh Biennial State Legislative Candidates Night jointly sponsored with the League of Woman Voters of the Fairfax Area (LWVFA), American Association of University Woman, VA, Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Fairfax County Council of PTAs, and
- Candidates for the five House of Delegate districts within Sully were invited to speak and answer questions
The following candidates attended:
Delegate David Bulova, 37th district, incumbent and Democratic candidate, running unopposed
Delegate Tim Hugo. 40th district, incumbent and Republican candidate
Donte Tanner, Democratic candidate for the 40th Assembly district
Karrie Delaney, Democratic candidate for the 67th District
Delegate Jim LeMunyon, 67th district, incumbent and Republican candidate
Delegate Jennifer Boysko, 86th district, incumbent and Democratic candidate
- Additional Pictures of the event are available at the Sully District Photo Gallery
- Next Meetings:
- Membership meeting is 15 November 2017 -
- Planning for a Sully District Station Public Safety Preparedness Program
- The SDCCA Land Use and Transportation Committee meets jointly with the WFCCA Land Use Committee. The next joint meeting is scheduled for 7 November 2017 at the Sully Government Facility:
On the agenda is:
- Win & Archery seeks a Group 5 special permit to establish an approximately 1,375-square foot archery range in Unit 340 of the building located at 14101 Sullyfield Circle, Chantilly
- Play N' Learn seeks a Group 5 special permit for an indoor recreation use in its warehousing establishment located at 4102 Pepsi Place, Chantilly
- Comprehensive Sign Plan Amendment for Commonwealth Centre immediately to the east of the interchange at Route 28/Westfields Boulevard
- Dulles Discovery South Secure Office Campus - RZ 2017-SU-011 relocate a previously approved office building to create a more cohesive campus
The meeting adjourned at approximately 9:15 p.m.
Respectively submitted by
Sully District Council
Sully District Council Home Page
Sully District Council Minutes
Land Use & Transportation Committee Minutes
Data Area Transportation Association information
http://www.SullyDistrict.org webmaster2017 @ SullyDistrict.org
modified by Jeffrey M. Parnes