Agenda for 27 September 2017 Sully District Council Meeting
by Jeff Parnes
- The Sully District Council of Citizen Associations will meet at 7:00 p.m. on 27 September 2017 in the in the Sully District Governmental Center Front Meeting Room, 4900 Stonecroft Boulevard, Chantilly, VA, 20151. The meeting will be canceled if Fairfax County Schools or after school activities are canceled due to adverse weather the day of the meeting.
- Time to renew your association's membership in the Sully District Council. Our membership application can now be submitted on line! Please complete it, and then print a copy to enclose with your check.
Has yours made plans to join us for 2017?
- Sully District Council Tweets!
- Follow us at @SullyDistrict!
- For transportation and related issues, follow the Sully District Transportation Advisory Commissioner at @SullyTAC
- Membership Presentation starting at 7:00:
- Topic: State of Sully
- Sully District Supervisor Kathy Smith
Their is no meeting this month of the SDCCA Land Use and Transportation Committee meets jointly with the WFCCA Land Use Committee
Items of General Interest:
Next month's membership meeting will start at 7:30 PM in the in the Sully District Governmental Center Front Meeting Room, 4900 Stonecroft Boulevard, Chantilly, VA, 20151.
- The 25 October meeting will be a joint meeting of the Sully District Council membership and the League of Woman Voters of the Fairfax Area. It will start at 7:30 PM and feature all the candidates for the five House of Delegates districts in Sully
- The Joint Sully Land Use and Transportation Committee is scheduled to meet at 7 pm on Tuesday, 3 October 2017. There are no items on the agenda at the present time.
Jeffrey M. Parnes
First Vice President
Sully District Council
Sully District Council Home Page
Sully District Council Minutes
Land Use & Transportation Committee Minutes
Data Area Transportation Association information
http://www.SullyDistrict.org webmaster2017 @ sullydistrict.org
modified by Jeffrey M. Parnes