Agenda for 1 March 2004 Sully District Land Use and Transportation Committee Meeting
by Jeff Parnes
Sully District Land Use and Transportation Committee will meet at 7:30
p.m. in the Sully District Governmental Center meeting room 1, 4900
Stonecroft Boulevard, Chantilly, VA., 20151. If the weather turns inclement and after school activities are cancelled,
our committee meeting will also be cancelled.
- Proponent: Toni McMahon for the International Town And Country Club
- Action: Special Exception (SE 2003-SU-027)
- Location: Route 50 just east of Stringfellow Road
Modifications and additions over the next 7 years to include:
Relocate bath house and pool, relocate tennis complex,
additions/changes to existing clubhouse, and more.
- Proponent: Keith Martin
- Action: PCA/FDPA case, they want to add a quick service food store to existing service bays
- Location: the Exxon on Route 50 at Fair Oaks
Previously considered in January,
it is going to PC on 24 March 2004 with the addition of a service bay.
- Old Business (9:00):
- New Business (9:30):
- Upcoming Meetings:
- Manassess National Battlefield Park Bypass Study workshop, 5 - 8 PM Tuesday, 16 March 2004, Stonewall Jackson Sr. High School, 8820 Rixlew Lane, Manasses
This will be the fourth workshop since the inception of the study. The purpose of the workshop will be to present a prelminary summary of impacts for each of the
alternatives currently under study prior to the publication of the Draft Environmental Impact Statement and solicit input on the alternatives. A brief presentation
about the study will begin at 6:00 PM.
Please provide your thoughts on the study. Submit them at the meeting or mail them to Mr. Jack Van Dop of FHWA at 21400 Ridgetop Circle, Sterling, VA 20166 prior to 30 March 2004.
- Planned for 5 April Meeting:
- Proponent: Frank Stearns for Verizon Wireless
- Action: Expansion of the Verizon switching station
- Location: The cell tower on Centreview Drive
- Proponent: Jeff Saxe for Peterson Cos.
- Action: Incorporation of Residential in Mixed Use
- Location: East of Rt 28 at Air & Space Annex Parkway Interchange
- Proponent: Terence S. Cooke, Cole, Raywid & Braverman, LLP
- Action: T Mobile is proposing a 100' tower
- Location: Vale Road United Methodist Church.
Jeffrey M. Parnes
Chair, Sully District Council
Land Use and Transportation Committee
Sully District Council Home Page
Sully District Council Minutes
Land Use & Transportation Committee Minutes
Data Area Transportation Association information
last modified Sunday, 29 February 2004
modified by Jeffrey M. Parnes