Agenda for 4 August 2003 Sully District Land Use and Transportation Committee Meeting
by Jeff Parnes
- The Sully District Land Use and Transportation Committee will meet at 7:30 p.m. in the Sully District Governmental Center meeting room 1, 4900 Stonecroft Boulevard, Chantilly, VA., 20151
- Proponent: Ted Britt
- Action: Special Exception application for a drive-in bank
- Location: Chantilly Professional office building project. The site is on Centreville Road directly across the street from Metrotech Drive.
The first building of the project is complete and was recently occupied. We are beginning construction of the 2nd building which will be built directly adjacent to the first on the Rt. 50 side. In that building we are proposing to have a Drive-in bank.
Pre-staffing has occurred and final staffing is scheduled for July 17 with the final staff report published on September 10. Our Planning Commission date is scheduled for Oct.1, 2003. Our staff person is Fran Burnszynski.
- Old Business (8:30):
- New Business (9:00):
- Other scheduled meetings:
- Planned for 8 September Meeting:
Jeffrey M. Parnes
Chair, Sully District Council
Land Use and Transportation Committee
Sully District Council Home Page
Sully District Council Minutes
Land Use & Transportation Committee Minutes
last modified Wednesday, 2 July 2003
modified by Jeffrey M. Parnes