Agenda for 7 July 2003 Sully District Land Use and Transportation Committee Meeting
by Jeff Parnes
- The Sully District Land Use and Transportation Committee will meet at 7:30 p.m. in the Sully District Governmental Center meeting room 1, 4900 Stonecroft Boulevard, Chantilly, VA., 20151
- Old Business (8:30):
The Symonds SP case [Keith Martin] heard in May was approved at the BZA public hearing on 6-24-03. Staff recommended approval
Keith indicated that the developer agreed to widen Murdock Road full section to entrance and 1/2 section beyond. They altered the bus spaces for safe turning movements.
- New Business (9:00):
- Other scheduled meetings:
- Chesapeake Bay Act ordnances review meeting at the Fairfax County Government Center 8 AM 7 July 2003
- Battlefield Bypass Public Meeting 5-8 pm, 16 July, Comfort Suites Hotel, Williamson Blvd, Manasses, VA
- Planned for 4 August Meeting:
- Proponent: Ted Britt
- Action: Special Exception application for a drive-in bank
- Location: Chantilly Professional office building project. The site is on Centreville Road directly across the street from Metrotech Drive.
The first building of the project is complete and was recently occupied. We are beginning construction of the 2nd building which will be built directly adjacent to the first on the Rt. 50 side. In that building we are proposing to have a Drive-in bank.
Pre-staffing has occurred and final staffing is scheduled for July 17 with the final staff report published on September 10. Our Planning Commission date is scheduled for Oct.1, 2003. Our staff person is Fran Burnszynski.
Jeffrey M. Parnes
Chair, Sully District Council
Land Use and Transportation Committee
Sully District Council Home Page
Sully District Council Minutes
Land Use & Transportation Committee Minutes
last modified Wednesday, 2 July 2003
modified by Jeffrey M. Parnes